Hy-Vee is happy to redeem your coupons. The following rules apply when accepting vendor coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the internet:
- The coupon must be legible.
- The coupon should have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one vendor coupon per item will be accepted. However, a customer may use a vendor coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
- Soft drink container caps will be accepted.
coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted
unless the conditions set forth in subsections i), ii), iii), iv), and
v) herein are met:
- the coupon is a “buy one, get one” (BOGO) internet vendor coupon.
- the coupon contains a barcode.
- the coupon has a purchase obligation.
- the “free item” has equal or less value than the
- there will be no cash redemption.
- A Store Director has authority to refuse the redemption of any coupon and to set monetary limitations (for example, $2.50 per coupon) for the acceptance of internet coupons at the Store Director’s store.